Enrolling for FCCA course at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM) will help you gain both knowledge and practical experience. You will learn from senior professional credit and financial analysts who will support your academic and career goals, equipping you to compete in the credit management industry and financial analysis job market.
In exclusive partnership with ICA Nigeria, LPCMC UK, FCCA course has duration of twelve (12) months, designed to maximize exemptions from the exams set by the professional credit management and financial analysis partnership bodies which are the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Nigeria, London Postgraduate Credit Management College (LPCMC), United Kingdom and Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM), Nigeria. This means student of FCCA will sit fewer ICA or LPCMC exams, thus shorten the length of time it will take FCCA holder to gain full scale professional qualification such as ICA’s Associate membership qualification or LPCMC’s CCFA. That’s to say, FCCA course is your pathway to become an Associate member of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA), Nigeria, or a Certified Credit and Financial Analyst (CCFA) of the London Postgraduate Credit Management College (LPCMC) UK, subject to fulfilling stipulated requirements put in place by the respective professional certification bodies.
As a FCCA enrolee, subject to coronavirus pandemic protocols, you will study with PSCFM at its study centre in Lagos or Abuja a range of credit management and financial analysis subjects that will underpin your future study for progression to the next level, and also gain valuable experience from your lecturers who are themselves currently working or have in the past worked as credit managers, top flight credit and financial analysts, and credit administration senior executives in their various companies and/or organizations – they really have seen it all!
We run FCCA course, and indeed all our other courses are delivered 100% online and live online through Webinar Zoom room.
• Study with us wherever you are – all you need is a computer or your mobile phone with internet access.
• Benefit from peer-to – peer support, engage in stimulating discussion and join a worldwide community of FCCA learners
• Receive personal feedback on your work from FCCA expert tutors
Pursue a lifelong passion, enhance your professional development or learn a new skill in credit management and financial analysis.
Please note that all our online courses are running as scheduled.
The Foundation Certificate in Credit Management Analysis (FCCA) will enhance your career in various ways. The high quality twelve (12) month course duration is fully supported by ICA Nigeria and LPCMC United Kingdom.
• Those holding academic and professional qualifications that are not in high demand in the labour market, or those whose skills are not strong enough to meet the employability standard of the employers.
• Technical or administrative assistants; including secretaries, personal assistants who are providing credit management related departmental support services to their Heads, Supervisors, Directors and Credit Committee Coordinators in credit granting organizations.
• Holders of post-secondary or high school qualification including ordinary diplomas, part 1 or part 2 completion certificate of an awarding professional body
• Undergraduates with 5 credit pass in GCE, O’level, WASSCE or NECO
For all the above categories, FCCA provides a unique starting point to gain invaluable technical skill to stand out in credit management and financial analysis profession at basic level.
Leveraging on the robust relationship existing between ICA, PSCFM and employers of labour in Nigeria over the years, all our FCCA students stands the chance of getting a job in credit management and financial analysis industry at entry level even before they complete their studies as we expect them to pay excellent attention to their study in line with our learning policy. Surely, 80% of FCCA holders can be in employment within Nigeria, or further study within six months in the United Kingdom if they are financially able. We really aim at 100% overall satisfaction that cannot be matched. Yes, that’s the bigger opportunity.
PSCFM is open to work with credit granting organizations in both private and public sectors to solve the most complex challenges in credit management, credit administration and credit/financial analysis environment that they are inevitably going to face in post – Covid -19 era.
Our cutting-edge thinking can help to avert tendency for a lax business credit portfolio regime through research collaborations, consultancy, education and networking – or by hiring our well-baked credit management and financial analysis specialist graduates.
On this credit and financial analysis course at foundation level, you will learn essential principles while developing the practical skills you need to succeed.
Our professionally and academically qualified tutors all have a robust industry experience and contacts, most of them currently working or have worked and still keeping contact with industry friends, colleagues and associates; with their guidance you will grow your understanding and confidence of current practices in the art and science of credit and financial analysis – specifically, how credit management and financial analysis, and credit administration activities are done by those employed at trainees and officers level in credit management and financial analysis operations.
As a team, FCCA course tutors are committed to provide support to students in every way ethically possible. However, this depends on student performance and commitment to learning activities.
Alongside student’s own specific professional abilities, this course will impact to student’s transferable skills that will help to clearly stand out to potential employers in the credit management and financial analysis industry. These include research, analytical, and communication skills.
At PSCFM, we have a culture, and pride ourselves in putting students first, meaning that student will always have attention of our tutors when needed. That’s to say, tutors work with student as an individual to make the most of your career opportunities.
You will listen to, learn from, discuss with and gain hands-on experience of how credit and financial business in different industries and sectors of the economy work through:
• Online and Live Online Lectures
• Virtual Seminars
The Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM) Nigeria runs its programme in affiliation to the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Nigeria and London Postgraduate Credit Management College (LPCMC) United Kingdom. Therefore, upon completion of FCCA Programme with certificate, students will be awarded reasonable exemption to the “Associate” membership requirements of the ICA. Also, higher qualification programmes of LPCMC “Certified Credit and Financial Analyst CCFA” can be attained within two years of completion of FCCA programme. LPCMC is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities
To allow wider registration for this course, and to give equal opportunity to everyone to actualize their dreams of becoming certified credit management and financial analysis professionals, we have deliberately pegged fee payable for FCCA course as follows:
• Non-refundable Registration Fee - N1,000.00 (payable to obtain the form)
• FCCA Course Fee - N105,000.00 (payable on receiving admission letter)
• Examination Fee - N3,000.00 (payable as exam approaches)
• Study Material Fee - N3,000.00 (payable monthly)
To Register for FCCA Programme
Please follow the following steps
- Send us an email requesting for FCCA Admission Form
- Return the Form with:
* Non-refundable payment of one thousand naira (N1,000.00) to any of the following PSCFM bank accounts
1. Account Name: Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management
Name of Bank: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc (any branch)
Account Number: 0005290746
2. Account Name: Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management
Name of Bank: Ecobank Nigeria Plc (any branch)
Account Number: 0492002833
3. Account Name: Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management
Name of Bank: First Bank of Nigeria Plc (any branch)
Account Number: 2000587530
4. Account Name: Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management
Name of Bank: Access Bank Plc (any branch)
Account Number: 0017345651
- Submit scanned copy of your completed Registration Admission Form with the evidence of payment for the Form to this email: [email protected]
Or hand deliver your completed Registration Admission Form to our Admission Office at: ICA Office, 213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor, Lagos Island, Lagos-Nigeria.